Updated to 3.7.13 (Win, other versions follow soon)
- Depth/opacity/radius may now be defined as functions (curve) of pen pressure. It is very useful to customize and thin tune of brushes.
- Andrew made the possibility to define alphas via curves too - bit.ly/M7TIG3
- Proxy (multiresolution) works now via decimate! This helps a lot with thin surfaces.
- New command in voxel room: Use "VoxTree->RMB->Split with..." to split one source volume with target in two parts. This works in both modes - surface and voxels.
- Resolved conflict with layers by dragging and windows scrolling - drag bar appeared over each layer.
- Additionally a lot of smaller bugs fixed...