- NEW: C++ like script language (called Angelscript) will be available soon within 3D-Coat's shell.
It allows you to perform batch actions, create macro commands and interactive tutorials. It has very basic functionality now and will be extended on requests. C++ like scripting was choosen because of speed and the possibility to include good scripts directly into 3D-Coat's engine.
- Fixes and improvements: Transform gizmo related:
1) Leave rotated axis turned ON by default.
2) Gizmo direction & position stored for each volume now. Both are correctly transformed when parents will be transformed.
3) "To main axis" button included - it is the same as in retopo room. Retopo room's button were renamed to "To main axis" because it has no relation to any local space.
4) Mannequin model rearranged - parenting corrected here, pivots and axis direction too. It was very easy with the new command. Now posing mannequin is pure joy.
5) To center mass/bound center are changing only position now, not direction.
6) [X] button near coordinates placed to clear them quickly.
7) In Primitives directions are hidden by default, but you may show them if needed (Axis coordinates were cluttering the panel a lot)
- Fix: Masks preview for cubemapping (when navigating)
- Fix: Lag problem when switching rooms and tools fixed
- Fix: Several mantis reports fixed
Click here to download the current BETA version: Wanna have it...