Andrew has implemented a new tool into the uv room called "path".
You will be able to set a start and end point to set an connected path for a new uv seam. The points can be dragged, so the seam path changes it's direction interactively. With the return key you can set the new uv seam finally.
You will find the new function in one of the upcoming beta updates.
Here is an example shot:
Friday, April 27, 2012
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Monday, April 23, 2012
Friday, April 20, 2012
- Per-face hide tool in voxel surface mode implemented.
- CutFace in PaintRoom will hide voxel pieces too. In so way freeze/hide tools in paint room act on voxels as well.
- Ghost mode introduced - http://www.3d-coat.com/files/ghost.png
- New blendmode - Highlight emissive. Read hint there.
- New item Texture->Import->Emissive intensity.
- "To center mass" and "To bound center" in merge tool will move gizmo instead of object.
- Free-form pose deformation quality improved a lot. Math for transformation rewritten.
- Fixed "more on bright" issue - http://3d-coat.com/mantis/view.php?id=491
- Fixed "improper scale issue" - http://3d-coat.com/mantis/view.php?id=494
- Fixed "Selecting Low-Poly View breaks shading views" - http://3d-coat.com/mantis/view.php?id=495
- Mutiple uv-sets per object in FBX export/import supported.
- Scaling issue resolved - Read more infos here: http://3d-coat.com/mantis/view.php?id=502
- Import tiles as UV sets implemented for MV painting too.
- Andrew made better support for smoothing groups export via OBJ files. Now groups are marked explicitly http://3d-coat.com/mantis/view.php?id=493
- Crash when saving subtree fixed - http://3d-coat.com/mantis/view.php?id=501
- Some small fixes: renaming models in "Models/Splines" tab fixed + dropped models from VoxTree -> Models getting more intuitive names.