- Clone tool got a major update in all modes(mv, ppp, voxels) - see how it works now - Example
- Unclosed meshes with color may be opened in voxel room preserving their color information. New options: "Merge as skin" & "Merge without voxelizing" - Example
- There was not enough space for new functions in VoxTree->RMB, so Andrew made several improvements:1) Combined some items to submenus, made access to all items in VoxTree->RMB via hotkeys2) RMB menu in all lists will be generated dynamically, so the speed of interface had grown and memory consumption decreased. It leads to faster switching between rooms and less UI lags.3)UI will not flicker when dock panels will be resized, all will be resized smoothly now.
- Important change: Now all numeric values in sliders (like brush radius), input fields will be in same units as imported models. It is super important for real production where you need to know and operate with exact sizes.
- VoxTree->RMB in surface mode got three new commands:1) "Create shell". Model will be transformed into thin shell for ease of future voxelization and preserving color.2) "Close surface holes". Important for importing models directly from scanner when you can't ensure the model is waterproof. You will be able to specify max hole size to be able to close only small holes if needed.3) "Bake color there from all volumes" - allows you to transfer colors with layers from set of volumes to the selected one.